Download a resume
Ready to Fulfill your Copywriting and Editing Needs.
Areas of expertise:
- Direct Mail
- Identity Enhancement and Branding
- PR Feature Articles and News Releases
- Project Reports
- Soundbites, Speeches and Quotes
- Adaptable Voice - Every client is unique (as is every audience). An essential part of the writing process is appreciating and interpreting the personality and image of the client. My goal is to give my audience the best possible image of the client - their strengths, personality and attitude. Sometimes this is referred to as "friend building". Sample
- In-depth interviewer - Related to the principle above, this is the means by which I uncover the strength of my client's message. Sample
- Personable client management - I am accustomed to working as a part of a creative team. That team includes the client. His or her input is always valued from start to finish.
- Sensitive to cultural diversity and public relations issues - My past experience has included working for various educational and non-profit groups and political figures. This, together with my background in anthropology, has allowed me to develop a certain sensitivity. It also allows me to uncover "hooks" for targeted audiences and effectively speak to them.
112 FOURTH STREET
PENNSBURG, PA 18073
Printed materials available upon request